Monday, November 29, 2010

First Haircut

After almost two and half years, you finally have enough hair to get your first haircut! Well, sort of. It really just needed to be shaped and trimmed. Just a little. Mommy didn't really want to cut it in the first place; you have such baby fine hair and it took you so long to grow it but it needed it and so away we went.

We had it done at a place called "Pigtails and Crewcuts." They really cater to children, having them sit in airplanes and cars and having movies play.


Katherine and Matthew and Auntie V came along to witness the big event. You weren't too sure about the place when we first got there. I think you were thinking that it was something for Katherine.



Our name was called and we sat you down in the airplane chair. Of course we choose the airplane chair, you were really excited to drive the airplane.

Eventually.
"What am I supposed to do with this thing Mommy?"



"Oh, drive it? OK!"






"Wheeeeeeeeeee that was fun Mommy. Are we done now?"

"What are you doing with that thing? Um, I don't think I like that. Take it off now."


"ok, maybe if I hold onto the steering wheel realllllly tight, it won't hurt"


"mmmm, this isn't too bad after all"




"Wait, what are you doing now? I don't like that. Lets go back to that other enjoyable part"



"Lady, I don't know who you think you are, but I don't like you and I don't like what you are doing to me"


The rest of the cut went pretty well. You didn't cry or fuss or anything.

















Mommy was just about to think that this was the best haircut experience she could wish for until the very end. That's when you lost it. You were over it.

Completely.






I love you so much my Peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment