Thursday, September 2, 2010

A daughter needs a mom...part one

I wanted to start this running series on all the reasons why a daughter needs a mom, as a reminder, to both Emma and I, why we're are a vital part of each others lives. Perhaps more for me than Em. :) I hope that I am and continue to become Em's go to person, her confidante, the one person whom she can talk to about anything. From discussing boys, girlfriend spats, celebrity news or the latest reality television show. Emma is everything to me and this is just another way for me to express that. I hope one day she will look back at this and be as thankful for my thoughts as I am of her being. I love you peanut. 

Without further ado......A daughter needs a mom...part one

To provide her with memories that will last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment