Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Peanut!

On occasion, I will post an update on Facebook about Em that I wish she was able to read. Well, being that she is only 2, she can't read them just yet. I was thinking of a way to save them so that one day she could read them; print the post, do a screen shot, then it came to me; post on my blog and then it will be archived to be read at a later date. Thus, Facebook Posts was born. This was mine from today: 

Kimberly Klein Miguel would like to wish the most wonderful and amazing little girl a very happy 2nd birthday today. There are not enough words to describe my love for you and the immense joy you have brought to both your Daddy and I, I love you so much little peanut - you are my everything, my entire world.

No comments:

Post a Comment