Thursday, August 19, 2010

Another Birthday! (and a new blog....)

I've wanted to start a blog for awhile now but just haven't. No excuse really, just haven't found the time to actually sit down and start blogging. Or maybe its the fact that I don't feel like I have anything important or interesting to say. Or all that funny. But who said that blogs had to be funny? I digress. I really wanted to start one before Emma was born and to keep one to document all of the daily adventures of her, but again, time just slipped away from me. I am really kicking myself for not starting this when I was pregnant, I have missed so much documentation these past 2 years and 9 months. <sigh> It is what it is and I am making this promise to myself to really blog and record everything that goes on in our lives. Fast forward just a bit and we are already celebrating Emma's 2nd birthday, so I thought, why not start now? So, I did.

I have a lot hopes and dreams for my blog. Whether or not they all will come true is a different story. I wanted a place that I could write Emma notes at, a place to share every little detail of her life and my every thought, both good and bad, that I thought about.  I also wanted a place that people could go to to be updated on what the Miguel's in Texas are up to. Not that our life is that exciting but we have a lot of family and friends that live out of state that might be interested. Or not. Hopefully Emma will be interested in what she was like as a little girl when she is grown up. And I will have that to share with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment