Monday, December 6, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

It’s that time of year again, time to pick out our Christmas Cards. And keeping up with tradition, I will once again stress about which card to pick and then wait until the very last minute to order something. I went so far as thinking that I wouldn’t send any out this year. I’m still on the fence about it.

That was before I went over to Shutterfly (http://www.shutterfly.com) and saw their amazing photo cards! I typically send photo cards because they are so simple to design and the process is so easy.

That is once I have one picked out. That is the hard part. Should I go with some of these? Or what about one of these? Oh decisions, decisions! And then once I decide which card, I have to decide which pictures to include. Oh the pressure!

Which one would you choose? I think I know which one I am sending out…look for it soon in your mailbox! Make sure you head over to Shutterfly here and claim your 20% off all your holiday cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment