Friday, March 18, 2011

ABC's Of Me

I saw this on a friend of mine's blog and I decided to copy it but with an added twist. I will be filling it out on behalf of Em.

ABC's of me

A....AGE;
2 1/2

B....Bed Size;
still in my crib, but hope to be moved to a toddler bed very soon...stay tuned!

C....Chore you dislike;
putting my toys away when it’s time for bed

D....Dogs;
just 1, my BFF Hawkeye

E....Essential start to your day;
Saying goodbye to Hawkeye, Cheerios and Water

F....Favorite Color;
Pink & Purple (at least that’s what Mommy puts me in all the time.)

G....Gold or Silver;
What’s that?

H....Height; 35 inches; just shy of 3 feet

I....Instrument you play; whatever is in my hand that I can bang. I will make a musical instrument out of
a spoon

J....Job title; Executive Director of Cuteness

K....Kids; if you count my endless stuff animals…endless!

L....Live; Grapevine, TX

M....Mom's Name; Mommy. She has a different name???

N....Nick Names; Em, Peanut

O....Overnight Hospital Stays; Just when I was born. Had to stay 3 nights!

P....Pet Peeves; when I’m trying to tell Mommy and Daddy a story and they don’t quite understand me. So frustrating!

Q....Quote from a movie; “Is he dancing about a plane crash?”

R....Righty or Lefty; Righty

S....Siblings; None. For now……..

T....Time you wake up; Weekdays – 6:45am, weekends – 8:00am

U....Underwear; going in between pull ups and big girl panties. This potty training is hard work man!

V....Vegetable you don't like; not to fond of zucchini   

W....What makes you run late; messing around and not listening to Mommy

X....X Rays you've had; None. Whew!

Y....Yummy food you make; Well, I can't cook just yet but but my Mommy does (and I help her!): Spaghetti, pizza, tacos

Z...Zoo animal; Monkey!


No comments:

Post a Comment