Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Most Precious Peanut

Monday your school was closed for a teacher training/work day. Because Monday's are really busy and hectic for Mommy, Daddy took the day off from work to hang out with you. One of the things that you did was come visit Mommy at work. YAY for teacher work days. You got to see everyone that I work with and everyone really enjoyed seeing you! You walked up and down the hall saying "more people Mommy?" You wanted to meet every single person that Mommy work with. It was super cute. After you met everyone at the office, you, Daddy and I went to lunch at Qdoba - another YAY for teacher work day! Sadly, Mommy had to go back to work and you and Daddy had to go back home so that you could take your nap. I wish I could hang out with you all day long! I guess you cried pretty much the entire way home because you were upset that Mommy had left you. Mommy's heart broke when she heard that! All in all it was a great day for Mommy. Here is a little photo op from lunch:


I love this little peanut so much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment